FiberPlanIT will attend Fiber Connect in Orlando, Florida from June 12 to 14, 2017. On June 12 and 13 the exhibition floor is open where you can find us at booth 625. We hope to see you at one of the interesting speaker sessions or networking events. If you want to discuss your FTTx projects at the conference please let us know.
We will also host a speaker session on the different stages in an FTTx project and the power of GIS technology.
Maximize Savings with Enhanced GIS Technology
Time: Jun 12, 2017 (02:15 PM – 03:30 PM)
Track: Leading Best Practices for Fiber Deployment
- Jonas Verstuyft, Partner Manager, FiberPlanIT
- Eduardo Langrafe, COO, Netcon LLC
This session will cover the significant savings and benefits achieved through the use of enhanced GIS technology throughout the life-cycle management of FTTH networks, explaining the main applications and advantages obtained in each phase of the network deployment:
- Planning: better decision making (technical choices, target areas and cost estimation)
- Design: faster design, engineering validation and better BOM accuracy
- Construction: mitigation of errors and support for project commissioning
- Operation: faster viability studies, field activities support, inventory and capacity management, geo-marketing
- Maintenance: faster response to failures, visibility of failure impacts, and others
The session will also introduce a model to calculate the savings achieved in CAPEX/OPEX by the use of GIS technology.
About FIBER CONNECT
Be part of the fiber to the home expansion sweeping across North America – join us for the 2017 FIBER CONNECT! Don’t miss out – mark your calendar and meet us from June 12 to 14, 2017, 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
Learn from thought leaders and industry experts, find the latest products and solutions, and share your experiences with more than 1,300 FTTH professionals. Build new connections with industry leaders, and learn how to stake your claim in this rapidly growing industry!
Where? Gaylord Palms Resort Orlando, Florida
When? 12 – 14 June 2017
More info about conference here.